T&C Robinson, Lincolnshire’s Premier Saddle Fitting Specialists!
T&C Robinson of Billinghay was established in 1905 by Tom Robinson. Tom created a saddlery business on the current site and went in to partnership with his son Charles on his return from fighting in the War, hence the name T&C Robinson.
Fast forward 109 years and the business has gone full circle. After seeing several changes over the last century, the saddlery side of the company is now in the capable hands of John Robinson (Tom’s grandson) and, more recently, John’s son Peter. This change of emphasis resulted in the closure of the retail shop in March 2015.,
However, alongside a full range of saddles, there remains a selection of quality, English made saddlery, including bridles, stirrup leathers, reins and dog accessories at the Billinghay site. The existing repair service is still available as well as a bespoke leather service for anything from vintage car accessories to individual commissions.
The company’s second site also sees the integration of the fourth generation of the family. Anne Brown (John’s sister) runs the Stamford branch, selling country clothing, leather goods and gifts. Anne’s daughter Becca is heavily involved in the day to day running of the shop which has re-branded to Robinson’s of Stamford.
Call: 01526 860436 for details.